Monday, March 9, 2009

Where has all the time gone??

WOW...it has been a long time since I have updated my blog...hence the title. But the title is not just a reflection on recent time!!

March is always an exciting month for me. First and foremost it is our anniversary month and on March 6th Jared and I just celebrated our 10 yr anniversary....where has the 10 years gone? They were at BYU, in Charleston for Dental School, busy having 3 boys, moving to Canada and starting practices for dentistry. We both have accomplished much together the past 10 years and even though we have been busy, it seems like just a few months ago that we meet, feel in love, and got married...I guess that is when you know you have a good marriage. I am sooooo thankful to have met Jared and married him. He is the best husband and father!! I feel we have both taught each other lots and have meshed together a great life for us and our boys.

Secondly the month of March is also my birth month. I normally like my birthdays, but they are not that fun anymore...I am sorry to admit my vanity, but I hate getting old. I know hate is a strong word, but I really do hate it!!! I will be turning 35 yrs old on March 17th. It is also a time of reflection for what I have accomplished thus far in my life and time that I like to set some goals for what I still would like to accomplish. Again, it seems like yesterday I was just walking the halls of Escondido high school with my best friends and attending dances...but yet is has been almost 20 yrs!! I am thankful for my life and especially for my family and for the church for all they have taught me and all they continue to teach me....here is too another healthy, happy, joyful 35 yrs!!

And lastly regarding time, my little baby is 9 months old and I really want this time to slow way down. I just love my little baby and I cannot believe he has been out in this world for as much time and he grew inside me. I am a little sad at how fast it is going. Carter just learned how to crawl and he is pretty proud of himself. I will have Jared video and post...it is actually pretty funny the way he crawls...I am just glad he finally learned, he was getting pretty frustrated while learning and therefore was very fussy. He is a big boy, he weights 21 lbs (Logan did not weight that until about 2 1/2). He is not overly fat or roley, just really solid. He is still a happy baby and the big boys love to make him laugh and are very sweet with him. Who knows, maybe a miracle will happen and we will be blessed with one more??

All the other boys (daddy, Michael, and Logan) are doing very well. Jared very happy at work and so happy he decided we finally needed to get a boat...so we are now the proud owners of a brand new ski boat...cannot wait for the summer!!! Michael and Logan doing well in school and gymnastics and just registered them in soccer for the spring, they are pretty excited about trying something new.

So...that is were all the time has gone. I know I am bad at updating, but life with 3 boys, church callings, and friends, makes life busy!!

7 comments:

Kira said...

yeah for the update!!! I was wondering if you were ever going to be back online :-)

Kat said...

wow! Mila is 21 pounds too and I thought she was solid:) We miss seeing you guys all the time.

Carla McDaniel said...

it's about time you updated. i was wondering where all your time has gone?? thanks:)

The Meyers said...

I loved the update! Austin is now in the almost crawling frustrated stage and is teething. Yeah! Cant wait to see you guys!

Teresa said...

Wow, this post was jam packed with excitement! Happy 10th anniversary...You two will ALWAYS be newly weds to me. Happy Birthday! I hope your day is great. Congrats on the ski-boat. I think every Palmer dreams of the day when they can get a boat (Cameron hears about it way too much!!). And I hope time slows down for you for those baby moments, and gets a heck-of-a lot faster for me and the next 3-5 weeks! Happy Birthday again!

Sarah said...

Just checking in. Can't wait to see Carter crawl video.

sara said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! and happy anniversary too! life is going so so fast...loved reading your update!